Château de Bouchet
The whites and rosés have lively, refreshing fruit character, our young reds offer supple red berry fruit flavour, while our oak-aged reds, matured in barrels in our cellars, display richness, roundness and complexity.
- Château de Bouchet Bordeaux
- Château de Bouchet Bordeaux Supérieur
- Château de Bouchet Bordeaux Supérieur Magnificat
- Château de Bouchet Bordeaux Blanc
- Château de Bouchet Bordeaux Rosé
The 99 acres of vines are made up of Cabernet Saubignon and Merlot (for the red and rosé wines) and Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon and Muscadelle (for the whites), and are planted on slopes in outstanding clay-limestone terroir.